VG Exiles - Episode 3 VG Exiles - Episode 3

Pretty Awesome

You guys did an amazing job I was literally waiting for this for awhile and I'm grateful that you live up to your deadlines. Fuck what people on here saying about the pictures and slideshows, these people don't know anything about flash work I guess. I wish and was the hoping while I was watching it that it would be way more fight. I personally like the 2nd ep the most this was good but way too story but I also understand you NEED to build a story! I will wait for the next one hopefully it will be before 2013!

R1665 responds:

Yeah, this two-year delay was a one-time thing. Not gonna happen again.

R1665

VG Exiles - Episode 2 VG Exiles - Episode 2

Just amazing!

As usual your stuff is amazing...... Breath taking orginal all that plus more. How you get the sprites to look so clean?

I know your thinking where is my sprite but i havent had internet since May and my trial is up on Flash but I will start again!

Ryu vs Ken Ryu vs Ken

He got skillz

YEah i really like this fight alot man very different i like the way the camera angle was moving the lag was a problem and the fight had alot of tempo which is always important.

Portal Defenders Portal Defenders

Great!

Awesome game how long did it take to make?

Sonny 2 Sonny 2

Good...

Just great game...

Castle Crashing the Beard Castle Crashing the Beard

Awesome!

Graphics was awesome
Level up was awesome
music was awesome
Only bad thing i can say is that i wish it was longer!

'10 Ryu versus M. Bison '10 Ryu versus M. Bison

Oh shit son!

This is so gooooooooodddddddd! Maybe because I love SF and M. Bision! It was very emotional track keep up the great work :P

EvilRaccoon responds:

Thanks WhiteGhost!

Elements Of Sublimity Elements Of Sublimity

Amazing

You usually don't make epic beats like this but I love it. Downloading now might have to put this in a flash one day.

Epic Trials and Tribulations 1 Epic Trials and Tribulations 1

Amazing!

Man this is really good! Downloading now

paradoxphenomena responds: