VG Exiles - Episode 3 VG Exiles - Episode 3

Pretty Awesome

You guys did an amazing job I was literally waiting for this for awhile and I'm grateful that you live up to your deadlines. Fuck what people on here saying about the pictures and slideshows, these people don't know anything about flash work I guess. I wish and was the hoping while I was watching it that it would be way more fight. I personally like the 2nd ep the most this was good but way too story but I also understand you NEED to build a story! I will wait for the next one hopefully it will be before 2013!

R1665 responds:

Yeah, this two-year delay was a one-time thing. Not gonna happen again.

R1665

VG Exiles - Episode 2 VG Exiles - Episode 2

Just amazing!

As usual your stuff is amazing...... Breath taking orginal all that plus more. How you get the sprites to look so clean?

I know your thinking where is my sprite but i havent had internet since May and my trial is up on Flash but I will start again!

Ryu vs Ken Ryu vs Ken

He got skillz

YEah i really like this fight alot man very different i like the way the camera angle was moving the lag was a problem and the fight had alot of tempo which is always important.

Street Fighter Epic Ep.1 Street Fighter Epic Ep.1

Pretty Good

I thought that adding a Melty blood character was very different. This was practice it was better then my first flash i done in Jan idk if this was your first time ever using flash like it was for me back then. Only thing from here you can do is make better angles and pace of the fight. I can wait to see your other flashes. You been added to my favorite artist.

TechLeSSWaYz responds:

thanks dude..means alot ^_^

DragonBall Animated Flash DragonBall Animated Flash

Good

The good :
Good anticaption
Good sprites
Good SFX
Good Music
Decent Dialogue

The Bad:
You should have better camera angles
You should use the slow mo and speed up and Zoom in and out.

I look forward to seeing your improvement.
Check my page out I'm working on a Street Fighter Flash Animation series

mrqball80 responds:

Yeah, I know. Note: It was only a little preview so my acual video will have all that stuff in it. Thanks for your honest comment. Also, I will check out your SF flash. Ive acually made 1 myself and lost all my data when my computer crashed. If you have any question on that, let me know. Thanks, dude and good luck on your flash video work.

Ryu vs. Ken SFIV Style Ryu vs. Ken SFIV Style

Hmmm....

Sike you been practing in flash imo this is your best flash and you put Tekken 4 Hamonru(idk if spelled right) badass i love that music so epic. I like the funny and the seriousness of this fight. I'm not really a fan of SF IV I personally think SF 3 is the best and always be the best. The only good thing about SF IV that stands out is the online because it has no lag!

azn-sk8er-dude responds:

thanks dude

SF Series Episode 2 SF Series Episode 2

We must almost think alike...

I thought that you focusing on SF 3 is cool! I noticed a few problems though.

Just like the others said

The text is the man problem and Ibuki killing Oro rofl. With him having both arms out rofl. I doubt if any SF char can beat him.

SF Shorts: Ryu vs. SAkuma SF Shorts: Ryu vs. SAkuma

Well

The sound is that made it boring to me but the fight was pretty good.

The backgrounds were very bad

Overall it was okay.

SF Collab Intro SF Collab Intro

It was...

It was okay but it was Tekken 3 and Tag rip off. Besides that it was ok but the whole collab idea I like that i would love to pitch in as well

TUPT 1: The Beginning TUPT 1: The Beginning

I liked it but

Your flash skills are really good. But u got insprire by Proxicide but u didnt used your orginality if you get what I'm trying to say. Proxicide is excellent he really is his artwork is amazing and his storyline was so so but hes gone now xD. Pretty much what I'm trying to say is that you got alot of skill try to be yourself and not somewhat copy someone else. I mean the music and the stage was similiar, the chars were great IMO but the fighting was pretty slow i like the storyline kept me entertain but artwork I like the best. Im gonna favorite you cuz I wanna see more of your work so I can leanr from u. I have my own project im a beginner in Flash animation but Im great at AS 2.0 so the animation is pretty hard fr me heck out my very first flash animation on my site

skater007 responds: